Last Sunday I headed down to Workrate Studio in Bethnal Green to shoot the Bomani Woman faux septum ring collection.
Anyone who has organised a photoshoot knows that putting together the right team is both challenging and essential but I can honest say that I managed to put together a dream team. Model Areej and hair stylist Brenda are both friends of mine and the rest of the gang I found on Model Mayhem. Each one of the team injected their talent and skills into the shoot from start to finish and it was such an amazing process to be apart of.
Meet the creative team:
Photographers: Allure Photography (Chris and Tanu)
Make-up Artist: Sarah Elizabeth Nobel
Hair Stylist: Brenda Ford
Models: Areej, Donja and Estelle
Stylist: Elisha Francis
Wardrobe: Beverley Heels Vintage
Jewellery: Elisha Francis London
The concept for the shoot was Modern Princess Warrior for which I put together a few mood boards to share my ideas to the team prior to the shoot.
I had planned three looks for each model; natural goddess, modern tribal queen and glamorous vintage vixen.
Sarah and Brenda worked their magic on the models, whilst Chris and Tanu prepared the set and I coordinated the wardrobe and accessories.
- The set at Workrate Studio Bethnal Green
- Hair Stylist Brenda gets to work on model Donja
- Make-up artist Sarah Elizabeth works her magic on model Areej
- Bomani Woman Wardrobe: Selected from Elisha Francis London & Beverley Heels Vintage
Each model took their turn in front of the camera and lucky for us we had two photographers capturing every moment. The models moved with ease and grace, embodying the Goddess, Tribal Queen and Vintage Vixen capturing every side of the Bomani Woman.
- Model Estelle on set at the Bomani Woman shoot
- Model Donja on set with Chris & Tanu at the Bomani Woman shoot
- Models Donja & Estelle wearing jewellery from the Bomani & Bomani Woman collection
- Model Areej on set at the Bomani Woman shoot
The Bomani Woman faux septum collection consists of 3 styles; Ashanti, Kalani and Malika priced at £15 each and can be purchased via the website: www.elishafrancis.com
- MALIKA | Bomani Woman | Faux Septum Ring
- KALANI | Bomani Woman | Faux Septum Ring | £15
- ASHANTI | Bomani Woman | Faux Septum Ring | £15
We had so much fun on set, everyone gelled nicely and bought their A game to the shoot, I couldn’t have asked for more! When you have a vision in your head and you see it come to life before your eyes it is truly remarkable.
Thank you so much to, Chris, Tanu, Sarah, Brenda, Donja, Estelle and Areej for your time, effort and fabulousness you are all sensational and it was such a pleasure working with you all. Can’t wait to see the final images and share them with you all, so check back soon!
Join our tribe…
Facebook: Elisha Francis Jewellery